Profile image for K Sharp Ltd

A mother and her daughter suffered a nasty ordeal in between Marham Drive and Bodiam Avenue in Kingsway yesterday. What makes it worse is that it was in the middle of the day, this is a horrific offence, regardless of where it happened, and as a community, we need to pull together as a community to help the police apprehend this individual!

Information from Gloucester Neighbourhood watch is as follows:

On Tuesday 4th October 2011 at approximately 14:45 hours a female was walking with her two year old child on a public footpath leading across open ground, between Bodium Avenue and Marham Drive, Kingsway Gloucester. At this time she was subjected to a robbery where a purse containing £400 was stolen and a black Sony Ericsson mobile phone.

Please pay particular to the following and see if it rings any bells

The offender is described as

IC3 male, dark complexion,
early 20′s, 5ft2 – 5ft4,
short black hair with a single line cut horizontally along the left hand side of his head just above the ear,
wearing a large diamante ear stud in the left ear,
slim build,
wearing a black hooded top, black jeans with a silver logo on the back pocket.
Police are appealing for witnesses and asking anyone with any information to contact them on the non emergency 101 but if you see the possible offender, do not approach as he may be violent, ring on 999 and quote incident number 266 of 4th October.

If you do see him, please pick up the phone and call the police!

By K Sharp Ltd at 11:59 on 06/10/11

Re-post           

• Profile image for Trixie44

Oh dear! I hope that the lady and her daughter are ok now. What a horrible experience. I hope that they catch the criminal that did this. I shall be keeping my eye out for any one of that description. Taking other peoples belongings that they have worked so hard for is just disgusting and I hope he pays for what he has done.

By Trixie44 at 12:37 on 06/10/11

• Profile image for EmmaRoberts11

Gosh this sounds like a horrible attack. Poor lady I hope that she is ok and her daughter too. What a horrible thing for a little child to see I hope this lad is caught and gets punished for this. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

By EmmaRoberts11 at 12:42 on 11/10/11

• Profile image for LJPoppy

Oh dear, this was some time ago, lets hope these types of crime are few and far in between in Kingsway! Just shows how it's never wise to carry large amounts of cash on yr person - debit cards are best!!!

By LJPoppy at 20:27 on 25/10/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent