Tickets are now on sale for our Pamper and Christmas Shopping Evening, being held at the Quedgeley Community Centre on Sat 3 Dec from 7:30-10:30pm.
Treatment Stalls confirmed so far include spray tanning, nail wraps, nail polishing, eyebrow shaping and threading, mini massage, mini manicure and pedicures and facials.
We also have the following Stallholders selling items:
- Phoenix cards
- Handmade jewellery
- Craft Monkey (craft items)
- Flowery Drawers (craft items)
- Bespoke hats and jewellery
- Scentsy (wickless candles and warmers)
- Twirly Gem (jewellery)
- Homemade stocking fillers, bunting, aprons etc
- Suzi's Treasure Cove (jewellery)
- Lilac Lily Designs (childrenswear and accessories)
- Kimmy's Cakes (cupcakes, cake toppers etc)
- Forever Living (aloe vera products)
- Hand-crafted gifts made of fabric, wool and wood
- Bodyshop @ Home
- Virgin Vie (including mini makeovers)
- Wild Rose Cards
- Usbourne Books
- Coal harbour (hand made soaps and bath bombs)
Come along for an evening of pampering and shopping heaven!
Tickets cost £5, which includes 2 free drinks (wine or soft alternative). Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to buy a ticket
Proceeds from the event go to MU32U who run a number of family groups in the local area
Many thanks! Charlotte
Wow sounds like quite a shopping experience! Will definitely be contacting the girls about this. Sounds great just before Christmas and there is a huge range of different stalls. Very much looking forward to it. Very reasonable ticket prices as well as it includes two drinks.
£400 - £500 per day
Up to £100,000 Tax Free
£75k - £85k pa + Car, Bonus and Benefits